- Staffers are subject to review by Club Officers and are official staffers only AFTER you have been approved by a Super.
- You will receive an email confirming your status within a few weeks of application
- Staffers will be working panels, events, tables, rooms, or floating. Staffers do get some choice in what aspects of the convention they work.
- You will receive a staff shirt, which must be worn at all times when working and returned after the convention.
- Volunteer staffers must attend an orientation meeting before the convention.
- Must be over 18 to volunteer.
- Must work a minimum of 5 hours throughout the weekend to count as a Staffer.
- Staffers who work 5 or more hours over the entire weekend will receive a badge for free
- If you have any questions about Staffing, feel free to ask an Officer in person or email the Club account.
Anime Club members are still required to fill out the application form.
If you are NOT an Etown Student
and would like to staff Jaycon please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with filling out the application.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com for more information.